Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2018
Grand Prix Fotofestiwal 2018 Open Call is ON!
- Deadline: 26 November 2017
- Entry fee: 25€ registration fee, for each submitted project.
- Website: http://www.picter.com/fotofestiwal
Grand Prix gives photographers an opportunity to present their works during Fotofestiwal (Łódź/Poland). We award artists with exceptional personality and projects that present daring ideas. The submission is open and does not impose any restrictions related to topics, age or place.
Fotofestiwal was established in 2001 as one of the first photography events in Poland. It was a spontaneous initiative of students and lecturers of the Sociology Department. Since then, photography and ways of organizing cultural events have transformed. The same has been true for Fotofestiwal itself – we have a different perspective towards the program, we work differently, our viewer’s needs have changed. Still, Fotofestiwal remains a space for presenting various forms and types of photography, a forum for discussion about art and society, a motivation to search for alternative methods of discussing and exhibiting photography. But first of all, invariably, it is a place where people meet.
What do winners receive?
● 10.000 PLN (~2500 Euro) for one artist.
● Exhibition during Fotofestiwal 2018 (Łódź/Poland, over 20.000 viewers) for ten artists.
● Distinction for the second ten artists – slideshows during the Fotofestiwal and other international photography festivals - Fotofestiwal's partners.
The competition is open and does not impose any restrictions related to topics, age or place.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Copyrights & Usage Rights are regulated individually, after the photographer is shortlisted, during signing the contracts with invited participants.