Cash prize of CHF 2500
- Deadline: 17 September 2017
- Entry fee: registration fee: CHF 25.-
- Website: http://www.luganophotodays.ch/en/festival/edition-2017/photo-contest-2017/
For all professional and non-professional photographers.
Theme: reportage Number of photos to submit: from 6 to 12
JURY – Jim Casper, Editor-in-Chief & Co-Founder Lens Culture (The Netherlands) – Rachel Fichmann, cheffe photo Le Matin Dimanche (Switzerland) – Roger Tooth, ex head of photography The Guardian (UK).
- cash prize of CHF 2500.- by the Fondazione Vicari
- exhibition during LuganoPhotoDays
- accommodation for 1 night in Lugano – single room with breakfast – on the occasion of the opening night
for all professional and non-professional photographers
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
The participant declares to be the sole and exclusive owner of the uploaded photographs and to detain, if necessary, the lawful releases from the photographed subjects and is solely responsible in the event of a claim by the photographed subject or, in general, by third parties.
The photographs remain the exclusive property of the author who authorises the promoter to use, reproduce and publish them by any means, free of charge (with the exception of commercial purposes) and without time limit; in particular, but not as a limiting factor, on the promoter’s website, social network, printed material (flyer, posters, catalogues, …), etc..
The authors are not entitled to economic compensation for the publication of the photographs on magazines, newspapers, website and/or social networks.
The prints from the photographs used for the exhibitions will remain the property of the promoter.