2020 INCADAQUÉS PHOTO FESTIVAL
Exhibit your work InCadaqués, the most surrealistic town in the world.
- Deadline: 30 June 2020
- Entry fee: 22€ per submition
- Website: https://www.incadaques.com/open-call-2020-en
The Open Call InCadaqués 2020 is a competition organized as part of the InCadaqués Photography Festival, which will take place from September 24 to October 4, 2020 in Cadaqués, Spain.
15 projects will be selected by the Jury composed of professionals from the world of photography.
* 1st Prize: exhibition of a series of 10 to 15 photos during the InCadaqués Festival.
The prints, accommodation during the opening weekend from 24 to 27 September, as well as transportation from Europe are covered by the Festival. A VIP pass is offered.
* 14 finalists: exhibition of a selection of 3 images of each finalist will be exhibited during the festival. A VIP pass is offered to them.
The prints for the exhibition will be produced by the Granon Digital laboratory, a partner of the Festival. The exhibition space during the Festival will also be dedicated to the presentation of the portfolios of the selected photographers if they wish.
* Instagram Prize: pending the final selection of the contest winners by the Jury, a pre-selection of “favorite” photographs will be published in our Instagram and festival social networks. The 2 images that received the greatest number of “likes” will be published in the InCadaques 2020 catalog in Risography.
The winner of the competition will exhibit a series of 10 to 15 photos during the festival.
The expenses of the exhibition (prints included), accommodation for the opening weekend and transport will be covered by the festival.
The 14 runners-up will present a selection of 3 photos during the festival.
The costs of the exhibition (including prints) will be covered by the festival.
The exhibition space will also be dedicated to the presentation of the portfolios of the winners.
We are open to all points of view, all levels of expertise, and all ideas
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
Images will be used strictly in connection to the awards and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote Open Call InCadaqués. Images will not be used by any other third party. If there is a request for such, we will forward that request to the photographer via e-mail.