3rd ONYX 2019 International Exhibition of Photography, Romania
TOTAL 130 Medals and Honorable Mentions!
- Deadline: 1 March 2019
- Entry fee: 1 section – 10 $, 2 sections - 15 $, 3 sections - 20 $, 4 sections - 23 $, 5 sections - 25 $
- Website: http://campinaexhibitions.net/onyx
Onyx International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world. The exhibition is conformed to the rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU) and Image Colleague Society (ICS). This exhibition is PSA approved and acceptances received by PSA members are eligible for PSA Star Ratings, listing in the world-wide PSA Who’s Who of Photography and credited towards the PSA Distinctions of QPSA, PPSA, EPSA, MPSA and GMPSA, GMPSA/B, GMPSA/S, GMPSA/G and GMPSA/P. Acceptances in this exhibition are also eligible for ICS, GPU and Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) Distinctions.
Photographic Society of America, PSA 2019 - 007
Global Photographic Union, GPU L190007
Image Colleague Society International, ICS 2019 - 205
ONYX 2019 has 5 section, all digital, FULLY PSA APPROVED:
COLOR OPEN – PSA PID Color
COLOR PEOPLE – PSA PID Color
MONOCHROME OPEN – PSA PID Monochrome
TRAVEL (color or monochrome) – PSA PTD
NATURE (color or monochrome) – PSA ND
Each entrant may submit a maximum 4 images in one section. The target acceptance rate will be about 35% in each section. The jury will accord a total of 130 Awards.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
- We offer Acceptance Certificates!
- Acceptances from this exhibition count for the distinctions of our society - Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society. CPE Distinctions are: Artist, Excellence, Master and Grand Master! The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website!
- Report Card with individual judge's scores for each participant!
- Low entry fees with discounts for groups and clubs!
- Acceptances count for PSA, GPU and ICS Distinctions!
- Maximum acceptances set by PSA rules!
- We offer very special medals handmade created by plastic artists!
- More medals and awards every year! PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Medals and Honorable Mentions!
- You can win from the many awards available in exhibition, 130 Total High Quality Awards!
- High judging standards according to PSA rules!
- High Quality Print Exhibition and Public Video Projections in many locations to promote accepted and awarded works!
- Permanent gallery with all accepted and awarded works on exhibition website!
Closing date: 1 March 2019
Judging: 11 – 20 March 2019
Notification (E-mail): 28 March 2019
Result, all accepted images and awards will be posted on our website:
EDAS PSA reports: 17 April 2019
Public Exhibition: 27 April 2019
Online Catalog: 8 May 2019
Acceptances Certificates sent: 9 May 2019
Awards sent: 9 May 2019
SUBMISSION OF WORKS:
ONLINE ENTRY FORM (preferred method)
Authors must fill out an Online Entry Form on the official website and submit entries online: www.campinaexhibitions.net/onyx/EntryForm
- Tibor Jakab, EFIAP/gold, FPSA, EPSA, ASIIPC, Hon.FPSG, Hon.FICS, GM.ICS, Hon.PESGSPS.
PSA Liaison Officer
- dr. Teodor Radu Pantea, EFIAP/silver, EH.ISF, PSA*(CS), PSA**(PPD), PSA**(PJ), PSA***(CPID), Hon.ICS, F.ICS, AICS, Hon.F.PAD, Hon.F.ICS, E.USPA, F.SWAN, Hon.F.SWAN, E.FMPA, Hon.IPS, Hon.FKSS, M.AAFR, Hon.AAFR, Hon.TAMA, Hon.API, UAPR, Hon.FPSBP, BPICS, GMICS.
Vice President ICS Int. Board Director
- Mircea Anghel, A.FIAP, HON.FICS
For all information's please visit: www.campinaexhibitions.net/onyx
TOTAL 130 Medals and Honorable Mentions!
For each section:
- PSA Gold Medal
- ICS Gold Medal
- Campina Exhibitions Gold Medal
- Campina Exhibitions Silver Medal
- Campina Exhibitions Bronze Medal
- 3 PSA Honorable Mentions
- 2 ICS Certificate of Honorable Mention
- 5 Campina Exhibitions Honorable Mentions
- 10 ONYX Honorable Mentions
Additional for Color Open Section will be awarded:
GPU Gold Medal
2 GPU Honorable Mentions
BEST AUTHOR - Special Award Plaque
BEST CLUB - Special Award Plaque
The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards depend on the total number of the entrants. Each author can receive only one award in each section. The decision of the Jury is final and irrevocable.
All participants will receive a report card via e-mail with all his/her scores. The results of the exhibition will also be published on the website of the competition.
We offer certificates of acceptance to all accepted authors (electronic format).
ONYX International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.
The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section.
There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to divisional restrictions. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
Images may be altered, either digitally or otherwise, by the maker and artwork or computer graphics created by the entrant may be incorporated if the photographic content predominates subject to Nature, Photo Travel and Photojournalism divisional restrictions.
If at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the exhibition organizer or the judges before, during, or after the judging of an exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the exhibition. Fees may be forfeited or refunded in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final.
In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that:
a) the images are the original work of the entrant and
b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry.
These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.