Alfaaz 2016 Photo Contest
To create awareness about status of woman in society
- Deadline: 22 November 2016
- Entry fee: Free
- Website: http://natyansh.org/onlinephotogaphycompetition/
National Theatre Festival “ALFAAZ” is organized by the Natyansh Society of Dramatic and Performing Arts in city of lakes Udaipur every year. The theme of this theatre festival is to highlight and create awareness about the status of women in our society. This year also we are organizing an online photography competition to promote this cause and make more and more people aware about this cause.
Just like theatre, photography is also an art form. A picture is better than thousand words. Just like theatre, a picture can touch a chord in the hearts of people and make them aware of the status of women in our society. Even as an amateur, if you have an eye for a good shot and scene, you can click a picture that will send a loud message of awareness which is better than a thousand words.
The best picture will get a cash prize of INR 1000/- and two runners up will each get a cash prize of INR 500/-.
Open for all
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
1. Submitted photos must be original,created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
2. Natyansh Society of Dramatic and Performing Arts respects photographers’ copyrights and copyrights shall remain vested with the creator of the image. Upon making the submission, you grant Natyansh Society of Dramatic and Performing Arts, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free,sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform,adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the contest, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use.
3. The Photographer will be credited wherever the image is used.