Anthology Photography Award 2022
The winner will receive a €500 cash prize
- Deadline: 31 October 2022
- Entry fee: Early Bird €10 / Deadline €15
- Website: https://anthology-magazine.com/awards/photo-award/
Entries are now invited for the Anthology Photography Award 2022.
Open to photographers working at any level, the Anthology Photography Award celebrates outstanding standalone images. It also provides a platform for photographers to showcase their work through publication.
Images submitted must be on the theme of ‘Where I Live’. Submissions will be judged on quality, creativity, originality, and visual/emotional impact.
Photography styles can include street photography, landscapes, natural world & wildlife, macro photography, lifestyle, object & still life and architectural. Technically manipulated images such as abstract, panoramic, stitched and composite are also permitted. Extra merit will be awarded to creative interpretation of the brief.
Entries are invited from photographers of all nationalities, living anywhere in the world. There is no limit to entries per person.
It is not a requirement, but is advisable to refer to Anthology or purchase a copy before submitting your work, so that you can see the type of material we publish. Subscriptions and single copies are available to purchase through our online shop.
The winner will receive a €500 cash prize and editorial coverage in a future issue of Anthology Magazine
Entries are invited from photographers of all nationalities, living anywhere in the world. There is no age limit.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
• All photographers retain copyright of their work.
• All entrants agree to the storage of their images in electronic form for the purpose of judging the competition and the private distribution of those images as required to complete the judging process.