Concrete in Life 2022
Photo of the Year winner will win a $10,000 prize.
- Deadline: 31 October 2022
- Entry fee: Free
- Website: https://gccassociation.org/concreteinlife2022/
Welcome to the GCCA’s 4th annual Concrete in Life photography competition
The GCCA Concrete in Life photography competition is now open! Enter for free now for a chance to win up to $10,000!
As one of the most widely used man-made products on the planet, concrete is all around us: in our houses and offices; our roads and pavements; in the bridges that connect us; the wind farms that provide us with energy; and the sea barriers that protect us. As the sustainable building material of choice, it provides safe, durable and resilient structures as well as providing the basis for renewable energy infrastructure.
We want to inspire you to celebrate the vital role that concrete plays in our world – its beauty, versatility, strength, durability, and sustainability.
The competition has four categories:
• Urban design and use – images of the city landscapes and buildings around us, both well-known and hidden away.
• Concrete infrastructure – photographs of our infrastructure, in our cities and rural, above and below ground.
• Concrete in daily life – the human side of concrete and how it’s used and interacted with daily.
• Beauty and design – showcasing beautiful uses concrete in the world around us – such as stunningly designed buildings, sculptures or landmarks.
One professional and one amateur winner will be chosen from each category, with one of the finalists receiving the overall Best “Concrete in Life” Photo of the Year prize.
The overall Best “Concrete in Life” Photo of the Year winner will win a $10,000 prize.
Each of the remaining amateur and professional winners will each win a $2,500 prize.
The Concrete in Life photography competition is easy to enter, and open to amateur and professional photographers around the world.
Copyrights & Usage Rights: