Disability Social Media Photography Contest
Photography contest to raise awareness for the differently abled
March On Australia is super excited to announce the launch of our first ever PHOTO CONTEST!
Take a photo that fits the theme Beyond Disability: More than My Wheelchair for a chance to WIN!
Click the website link to find out more
1st-$200, chance to be featured on site and certificate
2nd-$50 Amazon gift card
Anyone aged 18 years and over
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Terms and Conditions
1. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This social media competition is global and open to all entrants 18 years and over.
3. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
4. The entry must be the applicant’s own original work. If, after the time of the contest’s completion the work is found to not be original, March On reserves the right to withdraw their decision and choose another winner.
5. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Entries must be publicly available images posted on Facebook OR Instagram and use associated hashtags.
7. All entries must be submitted by 1 January 2018.
8. The maximum entries per person is 5.
9. If one person puts forward more than the allowed 5 entries, only the first 5 will be considered.
10. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
11. Any photographs or content that are obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, or which otherwise violate any local or international laws will not be accepted. Publishing content of that nature may also result in the entrant and their account being reported to the relevant social media provider.
12. Irrespective of whether or not their work wins the contest, all entries remain the intellectual property of their creators.
13. The participants retain the right to withdraw from the contest at any time as long as the wish to withdraw is made through direct contact with one of the competition organizers.
14. The winning entry will be one that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days after the closing date of the competition.
15. The prizes will be sent within seven days of the announcement of the winners if all relevant information is provided.
16. By entering this competition, the winner gives permission for March On Australia to publish their name and country of origin on their public social media profiles.
17. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
18.All prize values are in Australian Dollars.
19. This competition operates fully under Australian Law.
20. In case of disputes, Australian Law and the rules that are set out in these terms and conditions will prevail