EEF Photography Competition 2017
Win a share of our £5000 prize fund!
- Deadline: 30 September 2017
- Entry fee: Free
- Website: https://www.eef.org.uk/campaigning/awards-and-competitions/photo
This competition is designed to inspire a new image and improved public perception of UK manufacturing using photography. From the traditional to the high-tech your images should reflect the strength and diversity of today's UK manufacturing sector.
Capture British products, components or processes in abstract form or in their full glory and enter them into one of three categories:
• Best photograph by an Amateur photographer
• Best photograph by a Professional photographer
• Best photograph by a Young photographer (under 20 years old)
Win a share of our £5000 prize fund to help you buy the very latest, high-end equipment.
•You will get high-profile media exposure - a showcase of the best images will be used in our print media and public relations activity, as well as the high profile government Great Britain campaign.
•You will help educate and redefine the public perception of manufacturing.
•The best photos will be exhibited at BIS offices in Westminster, ministerial offices and EEF offices across the country
All elements of the work submitted must have been originated by the entrant. While some retouching may have been applied, a significant majority of the final image must remain as shot.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
30. No copyright is transferred in respect of any images entered.
31. By submitting an image, you agree that EEF Ltd. and any of its partners can display, distribute, publish and alter any of the images in their activities to promote and support UK manufacturing for a period of five years.
32. Successful entries will be reproduced and may be used in various activities in connection with the EEF Photography Competition, which may include the internet, other electronic media, publications or events. By entering the EEF Photography Competition, entrants agree to their photographs being used for publicity purposes.
33. Where necessary, entrants must have permission from the client and photographer to submit the work. The entrant shall be deemed to warrant that they own the entire copyright in the work.
34. The entrant undertakes to indemnify the organisers and their partners and sponsors of the EEF Photography Competition in respect of any breach of the above warranty.