“Inquest Insight 6”
"Photography for Mankind with Artistry"
As we bid farewell to the year 2021 instead of looking back at all the hardships, sufferings and losses, we want to look forward. We want to celebrate how we rose above the storm of a pandemic year and that is why the theme for this year’s "Inquest Insight: 6" is, "Resilience".
This is the "Call for Photos" to all photo artists out there. We are inquesting for hidden talents worldwide and we're inviting you to participate.
The theme for this year’s Inquest Insight: 6 is "Resilience". Resilience is the ability to withstand adversity and bounce back from difficult life events. It's fascinating how the meaning of a word can vary from person to person. To someone, it represents the strength to bounce back. To someone else, the freedom to spread their own wings. To another, the determination to move forward. For some, the grit to pick themselves up and dust themselves off. And to others, self-reliance in the face of adversity. The photos must depict the photographer’s interpretation of the theme.
Photos can be submitted in three different categories:
• Photo Story
Photographs of all genres (Like Lifestyle, conceptual, street, landscape etc.) are eligible.
Out of the selected photographs, three will be awarded prizes, worth $500+.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Participants must be the sole owner of all photos submitted. Ownership of the photo might be inquired if necessary.
– Photos which are not exhibited before will get priority over the exhibited photos. Awarded photos are not allowed.
– The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or other inappropriate content.
– Acceptable post-processing includes: slight dodge, burn, color correction, cropping. Adding or removing any object to or from the photo is not acceptable. Manipulation is only allowed for Digital Art.
– The photographer must be the owner of his or her work. By entering, the entrant confirms that the photograph does not trespass on the copyrights, trademarks, logo, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, and claim in the photograph.
– If they feel necessary, judges/curator can alter a photograph by displaying it at a different orientation; a photo story by cutting the number of photographs, changing the sequence, exhibiting photograph(s) at different orientations.
– Pictures of the exhibition will be offered for sale. If any photograph is sold during the exhibition, the photographer will get 50% of the revenue.
– Photographers will be notified about the registration process, fees and deadlines after selection and judging is done. If any ‘selected’ photographer fails to complete the registration process within the provided deadline, his/her photograph(s) will be disqualified.
– SUPA holds the right to verify the authenticity of the photograph/source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules. We also hold the right to change or cancel the program schedule if needed.
– SUPA can use the submitted photographs for promotional activities.