International Women in Photo Award 2023
Residency - to be decided by the jury
The International Women in Photo Association (IWPA) is announcing its OPEN CALL for women photographers to submit their entries for the 7th edition of the award.
Open to women photographers of all origins, and those who identify as women, the call invites submissions in any field of photography, from fine arts to photojournalism or documentary. The jury composed of eminent figures from the international art and photography community will choose one laureate, four runners up and special mentions. Since its creation, the IWPA prize has been open to amateur photographers, a special mention is created for the first time on the 2023 edition.
The IWPA Award is a photography award organized by the International Women in Photo Association, aiming to promote women photographers and their narratives. The focus lies on showcasing series that reflect the world we inhabit through the unique perspectives of women. The works delve into the myriad challenges faced by our global society, encompassing topics such as social equity, ecological balance, health and well-being, and individual identity.
For the Laureate, Finalists and Special Mentions
• Worldwide exposure and visibility through international traveling exhibitions and conferences
For the Laureate
• Solo Show (location and date to be confirmed later)
• Article in media such as the French magazine Fisheye, and other international medias
For the Finalists
• Residency - to be decided by the jury
• Photography training courses at the Spéos Photography School
For the Amateur Category
• Canon camera (model to be announced soon)
The participation is open to all women photographers (and those who identify as women), amateurs or professionals, regardless of nationality, working in any field of photography.
Copyrights & Usage Rights: