MARUMI PHOTO CONTEST “PICTURES TAKEN WITH NEUTRAL DENSITY (ND) FILTER”
Control density of light and time to capture movement.
- Deadline: 30 June 2018
- Entry fee: Free
- Website: http://www.marumi-filter.co.jp/en/
Marumi Photo Contest is a newly launched international photography project.
This is the 4th edition with "PICTURES TAKEN WITH NEUTRAL DENSITY (ND) FILTER" as its theme.
Any pictures along with ND filter are eligible to enter this contest.
Our goal is to interact with photographers worldwide and give them opportunities to express their work on an international stage on regular basis.
Creative and highly motivated contributors can be nominated as our photo ambassador of the country in the future to offer them another incentive collaborating with us.
The entry is completely free of charge, and open to all photographers worldwide.
Gold Prize : Your favored one filter from our catalog + Your favored size EXUS Circular PL
Silver Prize : Your favored one filter from our catalog + Your favored size DHG Super Circular PL
Bronze Prize : Your favored one filter from our catalog
*We might add Special Prize randomly without advance notice.
*Maximum filter size is 82mm.
*E-mail will be sent to the Prize Winners.
The result will be published around 15th July on this web site, Marumi Facebook and Marumi Instagram.
Catalog is available on our web site.
Entries are open worldwide to all photographers
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
- All submissions must be original photos taken by the entrant.
- They must not have been previously displayed elsewhere or won prizes in other contests.
- Pictures that are against contest theme, disrespectful, defamatory or that infringe on the rights of a third party will automatically be disqualified and removed without notice.
- Photographic consent must be obtained from the people appearing in a photo.
- Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., will not be responsible for any disputes that might arise. These Issues must be resolved by the contest entrant.
- Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., will not use any personal information outside of the contest.
- All photos must be submitted in digital format only through this site.
- Files must be submitted in JPEG format and above 8 megapixels in quality, less than 10MB in size.
- Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., will not be responsible for any data damaged during the submission process.
- Entrants retain the rights to their own work. However, by entering the contest, they give Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., the right to reproduce, display and publish their photographs, royalty-free.
- Whether an entrant is chosen as a winner or not, their photos may be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, advertising and promotion of Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., and its website, social media and publications.
- Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., may provide a translation on the photo title for advertisement, display purpose.
- Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., will send messages to the prize winner to ask sending high resolution images before announcement of the contest winners. The winners will be disqualified in case they fail to return a message within the designated period after prize notification by e-mail. Regardless of the reason, Marumi Optical Co. Ltd., accept no responsibility for any problems associated with a failure in e-mail transmission.