Monochrome Awards 2017
An annual award for all photographers using black and white medium.
- Deadline: 19 November 2017
- Entry fee: Professional - 20 USD, Amateur - 15 USD
- Website: http://monoawards.com
This is an annual award for all photographers using black and white photography.
We're accepting single images from the following categories: Architecture, Abstract, Conceptual, Beauty/ Fashion, Fine Art, Landscapes, Nude, Nature, People, Photomanipulation, Photojournalism, Portrait, Wildlife.
The winners of the Professional and Amateur categories will receive the titles: Monochrome Photographer of the Year and Monochrome Discovery of the Year along with cash prizes.
The competition is open to all points of view, all levels of expertise, and all ideas of black and white photography.
- Monochrome Photographer of the Year: $2000 cash
- Monochrome Discovery of the Year: $1000 cash
- The work of the first, second and third place winners (together with further entries that the judges feel are worthy of commendation) from both the professional and amateur categories will be published in the Monochrome Photography Awards annual book. All names of the Honorable Mention winners will also be included in the book.
International / 18+
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Copyright of the images will remain at all times with the photographer.
Images will be used strictly in connection to the awards and will not be used for any other marketing purposes other than to promote Monochrome Awards . Images will not be resold or used by any other third party. If there is a request for such, we will forward that request to the photographer via e-mail.
To promote winners of each category Monochrome Awards is granted the right to display images on social network websites (on our official profiles) including: Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Abstract Architecture Conceptual Documentary Fashion Fine Art Landscape Nature Nudes Open Theme People Portrait Photomanipulation Photojournalism Seascapes Street Travel Urban Wildlife Black and White