Month of Photography Los Angeles 2018
The annual Group Show!
- Deadline: 30 November 2017
- Entry fee: $20.00
- Website: https://luciefoundation.submittable.com/submit
Month of Photography Los Angeles is accepting submissions for the annual Group Show! The MOPLA Group Show is a submission based exhibition featuring both emerging and established photographers. This exhibition is organized by the Lucie Foundation and will be presented during MOPLA's 10th Anniversary Edition.
All participants in Month of Photography Los Angeles agree to allow Lucie Foundation to exhibit and offer for sale original photographs produced by the artist. The artworks will be made available for sale at the retail price assigned by the artist. Lucie Foundation and the Artist agree to split the sales percentage equally (50/50).
There are 3 participation options for artist's who's work is selected for inclusion in the Group Show. They are -
1. Print & Destroy: Lucie Foundation will produce the print(s) selected for inclusion. The prints will be Archival Pigment Prints on Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster (260) Roll Paper with a maximum width of 16 inches. The artist will cover the cost of framing in Los Angeles. If the work is not sold, it will be destroyed at the close of the exhibition.
2. One Way Shipping: The Lucie Foundation will pay up to $100 USD for the cost of one way shipping.
3. Donation: The work is donated to the Lucie Foundation Permanent Collection upon shipment and the artist will receive a fully tax deductible letter for the value of the work(s) determined by the artist.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
This submission process DOES NOT guarantee that your work will be selected to exhibit during Month of Photography Los Angeles. While all submissions are reviewed by our team, not all submissions will be selected. By submitting to the MOPLA Group Show or Host Space Open Calls, you agree that we can potentially curate a selection of images from your submission for Pro’jekt LA, MOPLA's very own projection series. Through Pro'jekt LA photography will be projected on walls and outdoor spaces throughout Los Angeles during MOPLA.