Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2024
World's leading food photography and film contest
- Deadline: 4 February 2024
- Entry fee: £35.00 per adult entrant. This allows up to 5 photographic entries. Further entries may be submitted at an additional fee of £7 per entry.
- Website: http://www.pinkladyfoodphotographeroftheyear.com/
Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year is the world's leading competition for food photography and film. Now in its 13th year, the competition celebrates the great diversity of ways food touches our lives.
CHOOSE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF CATEGORIES
You don’t need ‘food photographer’ on your business card. With OVER 25 categories, there’s something for every type of photographer. Categories include:
Street Food, Food Portraiture, On the Phone, Food in the Field, Politics of Food, Wine Photographer of the Year, Wedding Food Photographer, Food for Sale, Innovation Award, Food Stylist Award, Food Film Shorts and a free-to-enter Student category.
ENJOY INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE
Images from the competition are covered by a vast array of media outlets across the world. From global news organisations like BBC, CBS, The Guardian and Forbes, to lifestyle press such as Time Out, Tatler, CNN Travel, Conde Nast Traveller, National Geographic, plus photography press, food and drink publications, and more!
BE EXHIBITED IN LONDON
In June 2024, all finalist images will be exhibited at The Mall Galleries in central London in a free-to-enter, public exhibition of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2024, giving your work high-profile exposure.
GET COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITIES
Many businesses and publications use Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year to scout photographers. Entering the competition puts your work on a global stage that could reap you reward way beyond the competition.
PRIZE POOL OF £10,000 GBP
The Overall Winner of the competition gets £5,000 GBP. There’s other cash prizes for category winners, with vouchers, publications and more to be won too.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Entry today via our website. The competition is open to professional and amateur photographers of all ages.
- £5,000 GBP for Overall Winner
- All finalist images will be exhibited at the Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year exhibition at the Mall Galleries, London in June 2024.
- The winner of the Pink Lady® Moments of Joy category will win £1,500 GBP.
- The winner of the Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year category will win £1000 GBP.
- The winner of the Production Paradise Previously Published category will win a special feature in the Production Paradise Spotlight Food & Drink Photography online magazine, along with a 12-image gallery of their work.
- The winner of the Hotel Art Group Cream of the Crop category will win £300 GBP for use against One Vision Imaging services
- The winner of the MPB Award for Innovation will win an MBP voucher for £1000 GBP to spend on any used photography or videography equipment at MPB.com **
- The winner of the MPB Food Film Shorts will win an MBP voucher for £100 0GBP to spend on any used photography or videography equipment at MPB.com **
- The winner and two runners up of the Student Food Photographer of the Year category will receive an RPS Membership, worth £55. The winning student will have their work and an interview published in the award-winning RPS Journal.
Open to amateur and professional photographers of all ages.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
The copyright in all images submitted to the Awards remains with the entrant.