RHS Photographic Competition 2019
The RHS Photographic Competition is free to enter.
- Deadline: 1 March 2019
- Entry fee: Free
- Website: https://www.rhs.org.uk/Promotions/rhs-photo-competition
The aim of the competition is to promote high quality and beautiful photography; and the RHS wants to inspire everyone to grow by encouraging people to share their two passions of gardening and photography. The RHS Photographic Competition is free to enter.
- Prizes will be awarded to winners of each single image category and to the Portfolio ‘best in show’
- Second and third places will also win prizes in each single image category (excluding the Portfolio category).
- RHS Medals will be awarded to the Portfolio category only.
- Monthly winners of the Social Media category will not receive prizes.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
The RHS Photographic Competition is open to all - apart from anyone associated with the competition including RHS employees (and their partners and family), board and committee members, ambassadors, media sponsor and judges.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Entrants remain the copyright holder to any images submitted by themselves.
Awarded (including commended and medal winners in Portfolio) entrants agree to grant the RHS Photographic Competition and its partners and sponsors to a nonexclusive irrevocable licence to reproduce, enlarge, publish and exhibit for any purpose related to the competition in any medium, including print and digital.
This includes, but is not restricted to; exhibiting, competition calendar, competition book, for use in press and on websites.