Skies Art Contest
Grey Cube Gallery proudly presents the first Skies online art contest
- Deadline: 23 June 2020
- Entry fee: $16
- Website: https://greycubegallery.com/callforentries/indexx.html
Grey Cube Gallery proudly presents the first Skies online art contest for the month of June 2020. Contest is open to all artists worldwide over 18 years of age. The primary focus of this contest must be any depiction of the skies (clouds, rainbows, storms, stars, planets, moon, the night sky, the day sky, dusk and dawn). All visual art mediums (except video and sound) are allowed. The Best of Show winning artwork will be displayed as the poster of the show. All wining artists (Merit Award & Honorable Mention) will receive a digital award certificate.
- All winning artists will receive a digital award certificate.
- Best of Show, first, second and third place will be largely displayed with an article about the artist and their work.
- Winning artwork (Best of Show) will be on the poster of the show.
- Depending on the number and quality of all submissions received, Merit awards and Honorable Mention awards may also be presented.
- All accepted works will be displayed with the artist name, title of work, and a link back to their website, or email address if they do not have a website.
- All Accepted artists will receive extensive online publicity and promotion on our website.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between "You" and greycubegallery.com. By using our website, you must agree to the following:
- Your images will be used only for marketing, promotional, and display purposes for any show organized by Grey Cube Gallery.
- You the artist agrees to allow Grey Cube Gallery to archive choosen artwork as part of exhibition. This will be available for public viewing on our website greycubegallery.com
- The artist shall retain all copyrights of any image they submit to Grey Cube Gallery.
- All images on the site may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the permission of Grey Cube Gallery and the relevant artist.