V International Photo Contest “Alicante” 2019
First prize: 1000 € and Golden Medal from CEF.
- Deadline: 21 April 2019
- Entry fee: A participation fee of 14 € also includes a digital catalogue of the winning collections, individual photograph winners and the finalist works, to be sent via Internet.
- Website: http://clubfotograficoalicante.es/actividades/concursos/concurso-internacional/v-international-photographic-contest-alicante/
Club Fotográfico Alicante (CFA), in collaboration with Alicante City Council (Department of Culture) is pleased to invite you to participate in their Fifth International Photographic Contest in Alicante.
Free topic. The theme of the photographs is open.
Works to be presented:
- Collections: four photographs about a common thematic unity.
- General individual photos: up to three photographs about different topics.
- Local categories: up to three photographs on each one.
- Any photo could be presented as an individual or as a part of a collection, but it cannot be granted more than one award.
- The photographs must not have obtained any prize at any other competitions before the admission date.
- The color technique is free: black-and-white or color.
Three awards to the best assessed photographies taking into account the quality and the thematic unity of the 4 works of each collection:
– First prize: 1000 € and Golden Medal from CEF.
– Second prize: 600 € and Silver Medal from CEF.
– Third prize: 450 € and Bronze Medal from CEF.
Fifth awards to the best assessed photographies:
– First prize: 500 € and Silver Medal from FLF.
– Second prize: 400 € and Silver Medal from FLF.
– Third prize: 300 €. And Bronze Medal from FLF.
– Fourth prize: 250 € and Honour Diploma from FLF.
– Fifth prize: 200 € and Honour Diploma from FLF.
Local awards to citizens from Alicante city municipality category:
Awards to the best individual photographies by citizens from Alicante city Municipality:
– First prize: 300 €.
– Second prize: 200 €.
– Third prize: 150 €.
Award to citizens from Alicante province category:
– First prize: 150 €.
Participants can only aim for one cash award, which will be subject to the tax law in force, and the withholding legally established will be applied.
The winners must be up-to-date in complying with the fulfillment of tax obligations and towards Social Security imposed by the current dispositions
This contest is open to amateur and professional photographers from all around the world.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
All works receiving an award will become part of the CFA photographic library. The finalists and winners authorize the organizers of the contest to reproduce the photographs for any purpose free of charge. Also, finalists and winners authorize the enlargement and printing of finalist photos and the winning photos for display. The organization will state the author’s name on all reproductions. Contestants will not permit any third party to have any sort of claim over submitted photographs.
The contestants are responsible to ensure that there are no third party rights or claims of image copyright.