Vintage Grand Prix Contest 2019
The Winner of VINTAGE GRAND PRIX will be awarded PLN 2500
- Deadline: 10 July 2019
- Entry fee: Registration fee should be paid to the Organizer’s bank account, by credit card or with PayPal. The registration fee is PLN 40 (or EUR 10 or USD 10).
- Website: http://vintagephotofestival.com/en/vintage-grand-prix-contest-rules-and-regulations/
The aim of the Contest is to select the most interesting projects which will be presented in the Contest Programme of the 5th International Festival of Analog Photography Lovers – VINTAGE PHOTO FESTIVAL.
Photographs submitted for the Contest must be made in photographic techniques such as: photography from film, photography from membrane, polaroid, camera obscura etc., noble and analog techniques including daguerreotype, wet collodion plate, calotype, kallitype, cyanotype, anthotype, platinotype, palladotype or digital techniques but subjected to such processes (treatment) so that their final version is related to noble techniques (e.g. through Instagram application) and so has the “vintage” look. Only coherent photographic sets can be submitted (minimum of 7 photographs). Single photographs will not be considered by the commission.
Only one project may be submitted in a single application. Only individual projects will be accepted (group exhibitions cannot be submitted).
From among projects submitted by the Participants, the Jury will select three finalists. The Winner of VINTAGE GRAND PRIX will be awarded PLN 2500 (gross value). Second finalist will be awarded PLN 1500 (gross value), third finalist will be awarded PLN 1000 (gross value). Terms and method of awarding the prize will be defined in separate agreements.
The winning projects of all three finalists will be presented in a form of an exhibition during 5th International Festival of Analog Photography Lovers — VINTAGE PHOTO FESTIVAL.
As part of the finalists’ exhibitions, the Organizer will provide among others:
- the cost of production of works included in the Project OR the two-way transport of the framed works – up to the amount agreed in the separate contract
- assembly and dismantling of exhibitions
- reimbursement of travel expenses up to the amount agreed in the separate contract
- accommodation for one night for one person during the Main Festival Weekend.
The Competition is open. The Organizer invites all photographers to submit their applications.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
grants the Organizer a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, subject to cessation, unlimited territorially license for 5 years (separate contract after this time) to use the awarded Project in order to implement and promote the 5th International Festival of Analog Photography Lovers — VINTAGE PHOTO FESTIVAL in all fields of exploitation.