(Week7) ChinaBase Travel Mobile Photography Contest
The perfect moment is hard to experience – even harder to capture.
The event has been designed as a fun way for people to capture their most precious moments and share them with other people, at the same time to raise funds for the 【Traveling Dream Program】， a project that supports young people’s travel in China, helps to make the world a place with less prejudice and discrimination, more patience, undestanding and love. Since 2015, we have sponsored 7 people (16-21 years old) from China, Singapore, Denmark and France.
We're currently on Week 7, - when a new week starts a new contest starts for weekly prizes. At the end a grand final winner will take the big cash prize!
How to participate:
1. Enter the Contest page http://www.chinabasetravel.com/contest/
2. Click Enter Now
3. Fulfill your name, contact info, submssion title, description (option)
4. Go to Select Photo or Browse
5. Click Submit
6. You will receive a THANK YOU note after you have successfully submitted.
*Participants must be individuals aged sixteen (16) and over at the time of their submission(s).
1. Up to two (2) submissions (photo and short video) each week. Max eighteen (18) submissions per contest. Your name, contact info and the submission title should be provided. The description is an option, but not more than 300 letters.
2. Submitted photo(s) must be JPEG format with high quality and resolution, up to 5 MB in size.
3. Submitted short video(s) must be not over 10 seconds, up to 25 MB in size.
4. All submissions must not contain any tag(s), signature(s), initial(s), frame, border(s), logo(s) or any other references and or marks added by the participant.
5. 9 weeks, 18 photos or videos, 9 attempts to hit the jackpot!
Looking forward to see your entries!
Each winner will receive a CASH prize:
One Grand Prize: CNY 3600 (~$525)
Nine weekly winners each: CNY 600 (~$90)
@All cash prizes
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
(4.) All submissions must not contain any tag(s), signature(s), initial(s), frame, border(s), logo(s) or any other references and or marks added by the participant/or a third partner.
Photograph must be taken from a mobile phone