World Report Award 2022
10,000 euros in cash prize
- Deadline: 24 April 2022
- Entry fee: • Reportage: 30 € • Short Story Award: 20 € • Student Award: 10 € • Single Shot: 5 €
- Website: https://www.festivaldellafotografiaetica.it/world-report-award-eng/
The World.Report Award|Documenting Humanity aims at a new form of social commitment through photography. The award is open to both professional and amateur photographers from all over the world.
The award will give attention to works focusing on people and their social or cultural stories; public or private, minor or crucial, major human tragedies or smaller daily life stories, changes and immutability.
Every year the contest creates a fresco that tells the stories of our Planet, its great changes and its intimate and personal relationships connecting human beings.
The World Report Award isn’t simply a contest that through its prizes economically supports those who are actively engaged in this difficult sector of photography, but it also represents a way for all participants to enter into a supportive community we have built over the past 10 years and composed of professionals who are already collaborating with our organization.
There are four categories:
• Reportage (sections: Master and Spotlight) – reportage, 20 to 30 images.
• Student – reportage, 20 to 30 images. This category is open to students currently enrolled in a school of photography or who graduated from a school of photography after January 1st, 2021.
• Short Story – reportage, 5 to 10 images.
• Single Shot – single images.
- 10,000 euros in cash prize
- 6,500 worth of Fujifilm photography professional equipment
- Printing of the exhibits
- Exhibit during the Festival of Ethical Photography in the World.Report Award area of the Festival
- Travel and accommodation expenses to travel to Lodi, Italy in the month of October
- Exposure in Italy and abroad through the Traveling Festival exhibit project for 3 years
- International press exposure and visibility with industry professionals
- Publication in the annual Festival catalogue for the 2022 edition
- The Festival commits to giving visibility for a year to all the future projects and publications of the winning photographers within our communication channels
- All shortlisted photographers will be featured in the permanent online gallery on our site
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
The photographer grants the use of the images of the awarded reportage for the creation of an exhibition that will be shown during the Festival of Ethical Photography 2022.