YICCA 2020 – International Contest of Contemporary Art
YICCA contest is a chance for the artists, which can win a cash prize!
- Deadline: 3 April 2020
- Entry fee: 45€
- Website: https://yicca.org/
The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
- exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
- improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
- have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
YICCA 2020 - Final exhibition - June 2020
CMC - CENTRO CULTURALE MILANO
Largo Corsia dei Servi, 4, 20122 Milano - Italy
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property. The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
- Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
There are no size or material limits on works. Each work must be presented by a picture and a description. In case of works composed of several elements, the single image presented should group all the elements.
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
Filling in the subscription form on the official website www.yicca.com, the artists accept the policy contained in this notice, including all the articles.
The artists authorize Moho Aps Association to process personal data, according to the italian law 675/96 and subsequent amendments.
Personal data and pictures sent must be used for purposes concerning the competition YICCA. Data of participants as well as pictures of their works will not be sold to third parties or published for commercial purposes.
Artists are entirely responsible for the content of the pictures or text submitted for publication on the competition website, and subsequently for publication in the catalogue.
Moho A.p.s. Association reserves the right to remove any content unsuitable for the competition, unless a writing request by the artists is presented.