Winners Announced – 2020 ND Awards
22 November 2020
ND Awards has announced the winners of the 7th annual photography contest!
Natalie Lennard (UK) has been announced as the winner of the Professional category with the title: ND Photographer Of The Year 2020 and a $2000 prize money. Birth Undisturbed is a fictional narrative photography series bringing scenes of natural childbirth into cinematic fine-art tableaux. It blends famous birth philosophy together with history, culture and religion.
In Non-Professional category, Garry B. Smith (USA) won the title of ND Discovery Of The Year 2020 and a $1000 in cash. His awarded image is a single study of the Bay Bridge in Maryland, USA, captured with no clouds or wind accentuating the imposing contrast and symmetry structure against the elements.
Additionally, 6 cash prizes ($500 each) went to the Professional category winners:
– Tse Ki Piu in Architecture,
– Alain Schroeder (Belgium) in Editorial,
– Natalie Lennard (UK) in Fine Art,
– Naomi Rose (Australia) in Nature,
– Peter Lange (Germany) in People,
– Luca Fornaciari (Italy) in Special.
Also, 5 Non-Professional category winners also received their cash prizes ($300 each):
– Garry B. Smith (USA) in Architecture,
– Emanuele Vitale (Italy) in Fine Art,
– Patrick Ems (Switzerland) in Nature,
– Nicola Ducati (Italy) in People,
– Charlotte Bories (France) in Special.
ND Awards aims at promoting photography and photographers. Our idea is to create new opportunities in order to present valuable work to the audiences all over the world. We aim at building a place where photographers can share different points of view and thrive through competition.
Full gallery of winners: https://ndawards.net/winners-gallery/