RPS International Photography Exhibition 165
£1000 first prize for one selected photographer
- Deadline: 8 May 2023
- Entry fee: Free
- Website: https://rps.org/ipe165
The Royal Photographic Society's International Photography Exhibition (IPE) is the world’s longest running photography exhibition and celebrates contemporary photography from across the globe. The IPE open-call invites online submissions from new, emerging and established photographers of all ages and working in any subject or genre.
100 prints will be selected to form a group exhibition, opening in January 2024 at the Royal Photographic Society, Bristol, United Kingdom. A prize fund will be awarded to standout entrants, including an Under 30s Award, and selected photographers will also be featured in the award-winning RPS Journal and the IPE165 Zine.
Register online to submit. Entry is free for one image, and up to four images can be submitted for £18 – £30, as a series or as individual images. All entrants will receive 15% off a new RPS membership.
The RPS is an independent educational charity.
- 100 works selected for the touring exhibition, opening at RPS Gallery Bristol and touring to at least one other venue
- £1000 first prize for one selected photographer and 1-year free membership of the RPS
- £1000 award for one photographer under 30 years of age and 1-year free membership of the RPS
- An opportunity for four photographers to feature in the award-winning RPS Journal
- £250 prize voted by exhibition visitors to the RPS gallery
- Four photographers will be selected as a ‘Selector’s Spotlight’ – with a short statement as to why the work stood out will be included in the exhibition
- All selected photographers will receive a digital copy of the IPE Journal edition
- Shortlisted photographers will be celebrated on the RPS website and digital channels
- Instagram take-overs are available for shortlisted and selected photographers
- The RPS will share stand-out entries during the call-out via social media
- All entrants will be offered 15% discount on any new RPS Membership
Open to all
Copyrights & Usage Rights:
The intellectual property of all entries remains with the photographer